Daily Thoughts 05/18/2021

 

Albert Aublet, Reading On the Garden Path, 1883

Daily Thoughts 05/18/2021

I checked the new books displays.

I have been reading more of How To Avoid A Climate Disaster.  The author is describing why it is important to have no greenhouse gas emissions at all.

I am also reading War How Conflict Shaped Us.  I am reading about how we prepare people for war.

I read the latest New York Times Book Review.  I am looking through the Ingram Advance.

We plan on renewing our subscription to Creativebug which is an online learning platfrom for crafts.

Why Our Public Libraries Matter Today More Than Ever

https://medium.com/writers-blokke/why-our-public-libraries-matter-today-more-than-ever-5a6b6f5e8c38

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021