Daily Thoughts 11/20/2020

Foreshortening of a Library, Carlo Galli Bibiena, 1728-1798

Daily Thoughts 11/20/2020 

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group.

I read some more of The Writer's Library.  I read an interview of Amor Towles.  I am reading an interview of Richard Ford.  I am enjoying reading this book.  There is a book list at the end of each chapter of the books that most influenced each author.  

I checked the displays.

I put in two orders for new books today.  I also checked the New York Times Bestseller list.

I deleted some missing books.  I am mostly done checking for missing items.

I picked out some biography to have moved to the mezzanine.

We started weeding some of the fiction books in the mezzanine.

Poets House Suspends Operations Amid Pandemic: Employees Cry Foul

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/libraries/article/84918-poets-house-hammered-by-pandemic-suspends-operations.html


Virtual Reality Brings School Book Fairs Online

http://www.ilovelibraries.org/article/virtual-reality-brings-school-book-fairs-online




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021