Daily Thoughts -7/08/2020


File:Proposed-interrobangs-from-type-talks-march-april-1962-drawn-by-jack-lipton-of-martin-k-speckter-associates-inc-iaqgraphicdesign.png
interrobang Jack Lipton

Daily Thoughts 07/08/2020

Some changes are coming in how I will be doing things.  This blog is no longer about books.  It is about a little more.  It is about my thoughts and feelings and daily experiences.  The world is changing and I thought I might change a little with it.

I thought I might expand my horizons a little bit and write about some other things than just books.  There is a lot happening.  I also think, I should be writing about a little more than just what I do at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021