Daily Thoughts 07/31/2020


Starry Night, Vincent Van Gogh, 1889

Daily Thoughts 07/31/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Until the End of Time.  I am reading about storytelling how it relates to science.  Brian Greene writes a little bit on the language of mathematics.

I spent some time discussing grants.  We are working on a climate change grant.

I also spent some time working on curbside.


Ry Moran on Archiving Truth and Reconciliation Materials and Respecting the Record

Wake Up Libraries, Curbside Pickup Is Not the Answer: Reimagining Public Libraries Youth Services

Writer Milan Kundera Donating Archive to Czech Library

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021