Daily Thoughts 07/29/2020


Moonlight Wolf, Frederic Remington, 1909

Daily Thoughts 07/29/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read some more of Until the End of Time.  I am reading about integrated information theory.  The author is writing about consciousness and information.

I spent some time looking up information for purchase alerts for books on hold.

I also worked on a survey for new technology.

I am taking calls for curbside pickup.



Library Stabilization Fund Act Seeks $2 Billion for Pandemic Losses, Reopening Costs and More

Our Favorite Books About Libraries and Librarians

A Nevada Library Wanted to Back Black Lives Matter. The Sheriff Said He Wouldn't Respond to 911 Calls There.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021