Daily Thoughts 07/25/2020


Cover of the July 1929 issue of Air Wonder Stories
Original copyright holder would have been either the artist, Frank R. Paul
, or the publisher, Continental Publications.






Daily Thoughts 07/25/2020

I need to rethink what I should be doing with blogging.

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group.

I am thinking about stopping doing this for a while so I can concentrate on other things.

I read some more of of Octavia's Brood which is an e-book.  It is a collection of short stories in honor of Octavia Butler. Many have a social justice theme.

Web Bits


nternet Archive to Publishers: Drop 'Needless' Copyright Lawsuit and Work With Us


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021