Daily Thoughts 07/21/2020

The Cup of Tea

Mary Cassatt, The Cup of Tea, 1880-1881

Daily Thoughts 07/21/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group this morning.

I also checked on the census.  We have more material to distribute.

How to Survive A Pandmic, According to an Academic Publisher
https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/columns-and-blogs/soapbox/article/83876-how-to-survive-a-pandemic-according-to-an-academic-publisher.html

I put out some more material for the census.  I am going to be distributing some more of the We Count Kids! books this week.  We will have one more distribution next week.  We have been handing out census bags with the curbside pickup.

I read a copy of Booklist and a copy of The Times Literary Supplement.

I have been reading more of Leadership is Language.  L. David Marquet is describing a more collaborative form of leadership with more shared responsibility, breaking things down simple steps, and committing to learn new things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021