Daily Thoughts 07/17/2020


File:Roerich Book.jpg

Nicholas Roerich, 1922, The Kings of the Earth Reading the Book of the Dove

Daily Thoughts 07/17/2020

I am reading The Wild Robot Escapes by Peter Brown on my smart phone.  It is an allegorical tale with a robot. I like the clean, simple illustrations in the book. It is easier to read a smart phone than a book on the subway.

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group this morning.

I checked the lobby tables to make sure there was census flyers and materials on the curbside pickup tables.

I spent some time reading two copies of Library Journal this morning.  I read literature for selecting books both online and in print.  The content is what matters to me, not the package which they come in.  Either print or online is useful.

                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021