Daily Thoughts 07/13/2020



Cover of Fall 1953 issue of Tops in Science Fiction, Kelly Freas

Daily Thoughts 07/13/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.  I am showing one of my colleagues how to work with the Facebook page.  Social media has become part of a librarians job.  It is part of outreach and programming.

I also worked a little more with the census posting on the different social media platforms.

We are doing curbside pickup for material from the library.  I took several phone calls today.

On the way to work, I read some more of Martha Stewart's Organizing.  Right now, I am reading about how to organize different parts of the house.  I like how she describes how to organize the kitchen.  Her writing is very clear.  It is straightforward and easy to follow.  None of her suggestions are out of reach for the average person so far.

I took some extra time to relax last night.

Tomorrow there will be a meeting with the city about the census.  We are going to try and walk around and hand out flyers to local businesses.  We have flyers at the entry way tables.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021