Daily Thoughts 03/04/2021

 

David Teniers II, An Old Woman Reading, Between 1600 and 1699

Daily Thoughts 03/04/2021

I read some more of Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.  I am reading about virtual reality, mixed reality, and augemented reality.  This ranges from Google glasses to full on virtual reality helmets.

I looked through two copies of Booklist.  I also checked the New York Times Bestseller list.  I worked on some orders of new books.

I checked the new book displays.

I spent a little time working on weeding.

I started reading Ask, Listen, Empower.  I am reading about community engagement in libraries.

I am charging a laptop right now for weeding.


New York Public Library Will Keep All Of Its Dr. Seuss Books Circulating

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/opinion/suess-books-race-bias.html

How Urban Libraries Can Bridge the Digital Divide

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-04/how-the-city-library-can-fix-the-digital-divide

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021