Daily Thoughts 02/26/2021

 

Jules Breton, La Lecture, 1865

Daily Thoughts 02/26/2021

On the way to work I read some of Conscious A Brief Guide to the Fundamental Mystery of the Mind by Annaka Harris.  I read about what is consciousness as well as some ideas about free will.

I also read some more of Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.  I am reading about the many different kinds of technology that can shape our future.

I also checked out the book, Nonzero The Logic of Human Destiny by Robert Wright.

I spent some time weeding the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I checked the new books area.

I spent some time working on a departmental budget.

I looked through two copies of the Times Literary Supplement.  The Book Page just came in.

Short Story Dispenser Connects Libraries to Communities

http://publiclibrariesonline.org/2021/02/short-story-dispenser-connects-libraries-to-communities/

Book Loving Bunny Found Hopping in Halifax Library Bathroom

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/book-loving-bunny-found-hopping-in-halifax-library-bathroom/ar-BB1e1mw7

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021