Daily Thoughts 02/25/2021

 

The Upper Room of the Gibraltar Garrison Library. Coloured lithograph, 1846., Thomas Colman Dibdin

Daily Thoughts 02/25/2021

I read some more of Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.  I am reading about how technology is spread.  There is quite a bit about the differences between development in first world and third world countries.

I checked the new books.

I worked on two orders of new books.

I spent some time working on ADP.

I spent a little time watching the board meeting for the library on Facebook.

Michigan Library Where Venomous Meditteranean Recluse Spiders Found Reopens

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/michigan-library-where-venomous-mediterranean-recluse-spiders-found-reopens/ar-BB1dYRA0

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021