Daily Thoughts 01/26/20201

Theodore Robinson, 1895, Correspondence

Daily Thoughts 01/26/2021

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read a little more of The Human Cosmos Civilization and the Stars.   I am reading about clocks and how they have astronomical origins.

I also started reading Stay Woke A Meditation Guide for the Rest of Us by Justin Michael Williams.  This book is a modern meditation guide.  It includes meditations focused on civil rights and minority issues.  It is meant for people with busy lives.

I spent some time working on a grant.

I also checked some books that were listed as not in the system.

I placed a hold on the Macedonian Hazard by Eric Flint, Gorg Huff, and Paula Goodlett.

NY Library System Sees Cuts for FY 21, 22 in Mayor’s Preliminary Budget

https://www.libraryjournal.com/?detailStory=NYC-Library-Systems-See-Cuts-for-FY21-22-in-Mayors-Preliminary-Budget

Do You Know What Librarians Know?

https://medium.com/everylibrary/do-you-know-what-librarians-know-809033e85e32

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021