Daily Thoughts 01/24/2021

 


Rembrandt, The Philosopher in Meditation, 1632

Daily Thoughts 01/24/2021

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I finished reading Leadership, Strategy, and Tactics by Jocko Willink.  I found it to be an interesting book.  It is focused on business and military leadership.  It was not originally designed for nonprofits, however most of the content seems to apply.  It is designed for a general purpose audience.  An interesting thing which this book does very well is separate the concepts of leadership, strategy, and tactics and gives easy to follow examples.  There is often a blurred line between strategy and tactics in many books.  I found it useful to read.

I also read some more of  The Human Cosmos Civilization and the Stars.  I am reading about how the ancient Egyptians viewed the heavens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021