Daily Thoughts 01/13/2021

 

Laura Theresa Alma- Tadema, The Persistent Reader, Before 1909

Daily Thoughts 01/13/2021

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I am trying to solve some issues with programming and grants.

I read some more about Leadership, Strategy, and Tactics.  I am reading about why it is important sometimes to do the hard jobs with your subordinates.

I read some more of Think Like a Monk as well.  I am reading about methods to reframe your thoughts like writing them down.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I worked on some weeding in the mezzanine fiction books.

I spent some time working on programming and grants.

To Thrive, Our Democracy Needs Digital Public Infrastructure

https://www.politico.com/news/agenda/2021/01/05/to-thrive-our-democracy-needs-digital-public-infrastructure-455061

West Hollywood Moves to Rename Library After Ruth Bader Ginsburg

https://patch.com/california/hollywood/west-hollywood-moves-rename-library-after-ruth-bader-ginsburg

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021