Daily Thoughts 12/25/2020

 


A Happy New Year, Circa 1910-1919, Curt Teich Postcard.

Daily Thoughts 12/25/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group today.   

I also started reading A Planet to Win Why We Need A Green New Deal by Kate Aronoff, Alissa Battistoni, Daniel Aldana Cohen, and Thea Riofrancos.  It is a liberal climate change book focused on the concept of the Green New Deal.  I want to see how pie in the sky it is.  I invest in green technology.  I have several stocks that I am invested in.


Santa's New York Roots

https://www.nypl.org/blog/2015/12/09/santas-new-york-roots?utm_campaign=NYPLSocialMedia&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin.com


Internet Archive's Library Explorer Makes It Fun To Search for Books Online

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/internet-archives-library-explorer-makes-it-fun-to-search-for-books-online/ar-BB1cd7Hg




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021