Daily Thoughts 12/24/2020

 

Postcard New Years Resolution,  Circa 1909

Daily Thoughts 12/24/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I finished reading Money The Story of a Made Up Thing.  The last part is about how to change the banking system so there are less central banks.  I found the subjects of the book quite interesting.  It is well written and easy to read, there is an index and extensive notes.  I learned quite a few new things about money.

I spent some time thinking about budgets.

I am also thinking about the Graffiti Denim Jackets project from Arts Westchester.

I have some other projects as well.  They are asking me to be on a planning committee at the library.


Baltimore County's New Library Director Touts A Very Democratic Institution

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-county/cng-co-to-baltimore-county-new-library-director-online-20201211-bubv3vwmbffj7p6xw4crv4ujuy-story.html


Library E-book Checkouts Soar During the Pandemic

https://www.marketplace.org/2020/12/24/library-e-book-checkouts-soar-during-the-pandemic/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021