Daily Thoughts 12/08/2020

 


Cover of Adventures Into the Unknown 1 (Fall 1948 American Comics Group).

Daily Thoughts 12/08/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read some more of Team Human.  I am reading about how social media and communications atomizes are experiences making our thinking more provincial and less global.

I finished shifting the biography from the teen area to the main floor collection.

I checked out Lovecraft Country by Matt Ruff which is a horror novel.  I also checked out Money The Story of a Made Up Thing by Jacob Goldstein.

I checked the displays.

I checked a shelf list for video cassettes.  Most are not here anymore.

Penguin Random House Acquires Simon & Schuster

https://www.libraryjournal.com/?detailStory=penguin-random-house-acquires-simon-schuster

Library Books: A Small Antidote to a Life of Perpetual Dissatisfaction

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/08/magazine/public-libraries.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021