Daily Thoughts 12/04/2020

 


Edouard Manet, Woman Reading, Between 1876 and 1879

Daily Thoughts 12/04/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group this morning.

I finished reading To Sleep In A Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini.  The book was gripping.  I also liked that it had appendices describing faster than light travel and ideas used in the book.  The book had a lot of interesting concepts in it.

I checked the displays.

I spent some time shifting biography books from the teen room to the main floor area.

I weeded books in the mezzanine fiction area.  I am trying to loosen up the shelves and create some space.

I worked on some orders for databases.

 I did a little bit of work for the Cloth Dolls workshop.

Publishers Would Back A Reinvented Book Expo

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/bea/article/85037-publishers-would-back-a-reinvented-bookexpo.html

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021