Daily Thoughts 11/25/2020

 

Vincent Van Gogh, Wheat Fields With Crow, 1890

Daily Thoughts 11/25/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read some more of The End of Mental Illness.  I am reading about how toxins like mold, cigarette smoke, heavy metals, and pesticides effect the brain.

I also read some more of Life Without Diabetes.  I am reading about how much weight loss is enough to reverse some of the effects of diabetes.

I shelved some books in the mezzanine.

I selected some biography books to move to the mezzanine.

I checked the displays.

I weeded some fiction books in the mezzanine.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.


Deep Vellum Acquires Dalkey Archive Press

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/industry-deals/article/84993-deep-vellum-acquires-dalkey-archive-press.html


10 People Share Why They're Thankful for Libraries

http://www.ilovelibraries.org/article/10-people-share-why-they%E2%80%99re-thankful-libraries




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021