Daily Thoughts 11/24/2020

 

Adrien Moreau, Her Japanese Dolls, 1872

Daily Thoughts 11/24/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read some more of Life Without Diabetes.  I am reading about how diabetes effects the pancreas.

I also read some more of The End of Mental Illness.  I am reading about how to maintain your mind in old age.  

I checked the displays.

I spent some time discussing the Cloth Doll program today.

I also spent some time picking out biography books to be shifted to the mezzanine.

I did some weeding in the fiction mezzanine.

I also did a little bit of shelving in the mezzanine.

Ultra-Creative Ways Libraries Have Adapted to Covid

http://www.ilovelibraries.org/article/ultra-creative-ways-libraries-have-adapted-covid


Quirky Collection in Hennepin County's Central Library is Like Your Own Personal Museum

https://www.startribune.com/quirky-collection-in-hennepin-county-s-central-library-is-like-your-own-personal-museum/573171671/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021