Daily Thoughts 10/29/2020

 

William Strang, Bank Holiday, 1912

Daily Thoughts 10/29/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read some more of The History of Philosophy on the way to work.  I read a little bit about Indian philosophy.

I checked the displays.  Our Holiday Books display is up.

I also checked some material that needed to be mended.

We are going to be discussing weeding on Zoom today.  We had a discussion session on Zoom where we discussed weeding and database cleanup.

I checked a copy of Booklist.

I deleted some items from the missing list.

A Brief History of Gothic Horror

https://www.nypl.org/blog/2018/10/18/brief-history-gothic-horror?utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_campaign=NYPLSocialMedia&utm_medium=social

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021