Daily Thoughts 10/06/2020


 Allegory of Charles I of England and Henrietta of France in a Vanitas Still Life, Unknown Artist, After 1649

Daily Thoughts 10/06/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read the New York Times newspaper on the way to work.

I put in two orders for new books.  

I checked the new books section.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.  I looked through a copy of Library Journal and a copy of the New York Review of Books.

I watched a video for sexual harassment training.  It is an annual requirement to take training on how to avoid sexual harassment in New York every year.

My colleague is going to National Night Out which is a community building activity to improve relations between the police and the community.  https://natw.org/

 I did a lot of little odds and ends.  I contacted a local author about her book.  I cleaned my desk a little bit.  I made a claim for a damaged book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021