Daily Thoughts 09/16/2020

 

Luttichuys, Simon, Vanitas, 17th Century

Daily Thoughts 09/16/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read some more of Energy and Civilization A History last night.  I am reading about how we went from horses to trains to cars.  I am enjoying reading Vaclav Smil.  I also like the illustrations he uses.

I checked the displays this morning.

I confirmed a few people would be volunteering with the Complete Count Committee for the City of Mount Vernon.

I spent some time working on planning for the next several months with a colleague.

I also looked over some of the material that was recently advertised on voting.  We have gotten lots of voter registration material.

10 People Share Why They Love Their Library Cards

http://www.ilovelibraries.org/article/10-people-share-why-they-love-their-library-cards

LA County Library Loans Computer Kits to Patrons

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/education/2020/09/14/la-county-library-loans-computer-kits-to-patrons








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021