Daily Thoughts 09/09/2020

 Jacques-Emile Blanche Portrait de Marcel Proust 1892.jpg

Jacques-Emile Blanche Portrait de Marcel Proust 1892


Daily Thoughts 09/09/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I read some more of Energy and Civilization A History.  I am reading about how water power became part of farming.

I spent some time at the reference desk for Curbside Pickup.

I also spent some time at the reference desk to cover browsing hours.  We had a few people come in.  It is a change and slowly more people will come in.

I charged up the laptop given to us for doing census requests and sat near the rotunda for an hour.

I put in some orders for new books and talked to my vendor.

Nominate a Superstar Librarian to Win $5000

http://www.ilovelibraries.org/article/nominate-superstar-librarian-win-5000

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021