Daily Thought s 08/12/2020

 Portrait of a Woman

Portrait of a Woman, Quentin Massys, circa 1520

Daily Thoughts 08/12/2020 

 I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Until the End of Time.  I am reading about what happens when the universe ends.  Does it start again with a new cycle.  Are there other universes.  The book asks lots of questions.

We got census bags to distribute for the curbside pickup today.  We have 200 of them.  I checked the tables where we put material for Curbside pickup.  We also have some marketing material for the library on the tables.

I checked out a few books.  I am reading The Good Lord Bird by James McBride.  It is our book club book for this month.  I am also reading Trekonomics by Manu Saadia and Moonshots Creating A World of Abundance by Naveen Jain.

Right now, I am working on Curbside Pickup.  I also looked at some patron requests.

Inspector General Asked to Review Census Bureau’s Decision to End Count Early

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/inspector-general-asked-to-review-census-bureaus-decision-to-end-count-early/2020/08/11/8da6c982-dc07-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html

These Animated Shows Defy Library Stereotypes

http://www.ilovelibraries.org/article/these-animated-shows-defy-library-stereotypes

Infographic: Which Generation Reads the Most

https://the-digital-reader.com/2020/08/05/infographic-which-generation-reads-the-most/

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021