Daily Thoughts 07/30/2020

Henri Fantin-Latour 002.jpg

Henri Fantin-Latour, 1866

Daily Thoughts 07/30/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.

I am working the late shift tonight.  I won't be able to make the special meeting for the census at 6:00 p.m.

I read some more of Until the End of Time.  I am reading about the origins of language and storytelling.

We got some lawn signs to put out for the census on the library lawn.  Also, we have two tablets that are being used for the census.

We are working on a technology survey and assessment for what we need for the library.


Internet Archive Answers Publishers' Copyright Lawsuit

Keep Calm and Read On With These Library Themed Facebook Masks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021