Daily Thoughts 07/28/2020

A Woman Reading
A Woman Reading, Camille Corot, Between 1869 and 1870

Daily Thoughts 07/28/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group this morning.   I am still thinking about the census.

I read some more of Until the End of Time.  I am reading about thermodynamics and the origins of life.  The author describes how RNA existed before cells as well as how amino acids could be formed at the beginning of life on earth.

I spent some time discussing the budget for books.

There is going to be a meeting for the Westchester Library System for the census.  Unfortunately, I am on the desk working on curbside pickup at the time.

I put in some orders for New York Times bestsellers.  I am planning on working on the purchase alerts later.

The Pandemic Pushed Publishing Into the Digital Realm. So What's Next?

How To Avoid False Information During the Pandemic

The New York Public Library has reopened. Here's What You Need to Know.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021