Daily Thoughts 07/15/2020


Daily Thoughts 07/15/2020

I checked the Facebook Group and Twitter this morning.  I also meditated and checked the latest library news. 

I read some more of  Martha Stewart's Organizing.  I am reading about how to organize a home office.  Earlier I read about how to organize bedrooms.  I like the tips she gives.

This morning, I found an article on Microsoft's new plan for training.  It is tied in with LinkedIn, there are now tracks for specific professions in LinkedIn like programmer and system administrator.  This affects libraries because we subscribe to LinkedIn through an online subscription.

https://www-geekwire-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.geekwire.com/2020/microsoft-unveils-sweeping-job-training-initiative-teach-digital-skills-25m-impacted-pandemic/amp/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021