Daily Thoughts 07/14/2020

File:Weird Tales November 1939.jpg

Cover of the pulp magazine Weird Tales (November 1939, vol. 34, no. 5) featuring Towers of Death 
by Henry Kuttner. Cover art by Virgil Finlay. 
Daily Thoughts 07/14/2020

Today has been a trying day.  I took a day off to rest.  My father was sick, my son was sick, and several other things which were overwhelming today.  I rested for most of the day.

I did not attend two census meetings that happened today.  We did get a census grant which I have to finalize the paperwork for tomorrow.  It was a complete surprise.

There was quite a bit that did not get done.  I did get a chance to check my email, the Facebook Group and Twitter page for the library.  I always do this.

I took some extra time to meditate and sleep.  I try and have some time to meditate every single day.

I read some more of Martha Stewart's Organizing.  I am reading about closets and bathrooms.  It is pretty mundane reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021