Daily Thoughts 07/12/2020

File:The Painter's Window Juan Gris.jpeg


English: "The Painter's Window," oil on canvas, by Spanish artist Juan Gris.
 Courtesy of the Baltimore Museum of Art. 1925,  Juan Gris is one of my favorite artists.

Daily Thoughts 07/12/2020

As always, I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group.  I also checked my email.  People remind me that I should not be checking my work email while I am not working.  I find it impossible to not check on things.  I want to know what is happening.

This morning, I read a little more of Martha Stewart's Organizing.  I make it a habit to read a little bit every day.  Just like I make it a habit to meditate for a little bit and write a to do list.  Organizing habits make things easier to do.

I also did some lite floor exercises.  I can hear Star Trek Discovery Season 2 running in the background.  I'll watch it and go do something else, then come back and watch a little more of it.  It is kind of like background filler.

It is just like reading the finance page on Yahoo or the news on Yahoo.  It is an every day habit that keeps things informed.

It has been a nice quiet Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2020

Daily Thoughts 08/04/2021

Weekly Thoughts 08/17/2021